October 31, 1952

I had a lot of fun last night. We went to the Brick House on Lincoln. I have walked past it before. It looks so luxurious. I never thought that I would eat there. We ate roasted duck with raisin and apple stuffing, buttered peas, and browned sweet potatoes. For dessert we had Bavarian cream in orange cups. It was all so yummy, and so elegantly placed on our plates. Afterward had a drink at the bar. I tried a scotch for the first time! Then we went out dancing. I didn't get home until 4 am.

Edward was such a gentleman. When he walked me to my front door, he kissed me on the cheek. He asked if he could take me out again. How could I say no? I have gotten to experience a new kind of life I have never had the opportunity to know. I have so much fun when I am out with him. I wonder where we will go next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment