October 18, 1952

I started in my new position today. Mr. Fisher personally showed me to my new desk. He is such a nice man. I think he is going to be a swell boss too.  I am working with three other girls; Helen, Lois, and Grace. They all seem nice, although kind of quiet. They didn't talk too much today. Maybe that will change after they get to know me. I hope to be able to invite them to my apartment when I have my little housewarming.

It felt like a bit of a long day. I typed three contracts today. My fingers are a little sore, but I think I'll get used to that. I met up with Bev at the drugstore for lunch. She was in the area running errands for her mom. Her big date is tonight. She was telling me all about their plans. I spent the evening at home finishing my reading. I think tomorrow I'll go to the library to get something else to read. Well, Diary, I have another work day ahead of me. Goodnight.






No comments:

Post a Comment