October 28, 1952

I am so fortunate to have friends like I do. Mrs. Jordan and Davis have really treated me like I was their daughter.  Since I don't remember my own mother, it is nice to have women who look out for me. Mrs. Davis gave me a house warming present. She painted a beautiful picture. I can't wait to put it up in my room.



I was walking down the street today, and a man approached me. He wanted to photograph me for a photo contest. Can you imagine, Diary? Me! I got to wear beautiful clothes. Oh and the fur! He had me wear a glamorous fox fur lined coat. I don't expect to win this contest, but it is extremely flattering to be entered. He said people can come in and vote for me daily. I know there are so many more beautiful ladies that are entered, but it will be fun to see how it turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment