October 29, 1952

I went to the record store again today. I just can't help myself. I had to see him again. I was so happy when I saw that he was there. He smiled when I walked in the door. That smile made me tingle and blush. I am sure I had a wide grin on my face, but didn't notice if anyone was staring. He grabbed a couple records and we went into the listening booth. It's the only place we can really talk without anyone hearing our conversation. I still get some strange looks, but I think they might be getting used to me a little. We chatted while we listened to records. He is into crime dramas too. We talked about trying to go to a movie; if we can go without anyone seeing us. One of the records he brought is by a guy named B.B. King. I have never listened to the blues before. I have heard it come out of clubs, but never stopped and listened. I really liked it. Although, I still like the music that makes me move better. Before he left the booth, he said that he had a record just for me. He put it on and let me listen to it alone. Diary, I think he has stolen my heart!









No comments:

Post a Comment