November 15, 1952

It is all so very awful! Someone broke out the record store's window. And it is all because of me! Someone must have seen me go into the store. Attached to the rock was a nasty note. The words on that note were too vulgar to repeat. They know that Nate and I have been seeing each other. I feel so bad. The owner doesn't want me to come around anymore. If I do, Nate will get fired. Nate and I talked it over. It is much too dangerous for us to see each other anymore.

I am so heart broken, Diary. I can't believe this has to come to an end. I can't stop crying. I am going to miss him so much. I can't imagine not seeing him again. I never thought this would end. It feels like the end of the world. I think I am in love. In love with someone the outside world says I cannot love.



No comments:

Post a Comment