May 11, 1953

I found a new place to live. One of the girls knew this nice old lady who rents rooms in her house. She has three rooms she rents out. She had one available, and she let me take it. Another room is rented to a girl around my age. She seems nice, but a bit quiet. Her name is Connie. The other room is rented out to a guy who is a little bit older. I didn't get to meet him, though. The landlady said that he isn't home much. His name is Frank. I moved in right away since I only have some clothes, records, and a phonograph.  The landlady has a tv in the living room, which she allows us to share. She let Connie and me watch the hit parade. It's exciting to have a tv. The house is close to work. It will only take me 15 minutes on the bus to get to work. I think I am going to like it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment