We Have a Winner

Today is the first rain of the season. I thought I was ready for it, but I forget how miserable it is to walk in the rain. One of my favorite things is the sit at home by a window, listening to the rain, and read. Sadly, though, I have to make a living. So, today I trudged along in the rain with my galoshes and my pants rolled up so they wouldn't get wet. I made it to work dry, which is great for a Monday.


And, now for the giveaway winner. The winner for the vintage reproduction lucite earring is Andrea. Andrea,  please send me an email with your information. Thanks to everyone who entered my drawing. I hope to have more in the future. If you are a shop owner and would like to see one of your products or shop listed, please feel free to contact me. Congratulations to Andrea!



No comments:

Post a Comment